At a glance
- Originator Esteve
- Class Antidepressants; Pyrazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Substance P release inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Depression in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 This compound is still in active development
- 24 Jul 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)