Research programme: depression and anxiety therapies - Devgen
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Devgen
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 04 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in Belgium (Unknown route)