Research programme: vascular endothelium-targeted therapeutics - Actelion/Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: Vascular endothelium-targeted therapeutics research programme - Actelion/Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals; Johnson & Johnson
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2001 New profile