Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Class Male infertility therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in Spain (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2001 New profile
- 30 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Erectile dysfunction in Spain (Unknown route)