Research programme: protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors - Abbott LaboratoriesAlternative Names: A 119505; A 220435; A 321842; protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors research programme - Abbott Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 31 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)