Research programme: allergy therapy - Maxygen/Karolinska Institute
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Karolinska Institute; Maxygen
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergy in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2001 New profile