MAXY 10Alternative Names: Interferon beta - Maxygen; Maxy-Beta; MAXY10
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2004
At a glance
- Originator Maxygen
- Mechanism of Action Interferon beta stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Mar 2002 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA