Research programme: atopic dermatitis therapies - Mitsubishi PharmaAlternative Names: Y 40111; Y 40613
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)