At a glance
- Originator Japan Energy Corporation
- Class Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Lipid peroxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic contact dermatitis; Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atopic-dermatitis in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergic-contact-dermatitis in Japan
- 14 Apr 2003 A preclinical study has been added to the Skin Disorders pharmacodynamics section