Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Erectile dysfunction therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Erectile dysfunction in USA (PO)
- 07 Aug 2001 New profile
- 07 Aug 2001 Investigation in Erectile dysfunction in USA (PO)