ACH 126447Alternative Names: ACH-126447; Helioxanthin
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis B in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B in USA (unspecified route)