Estradiol/mesoprogestin - ScheringAlternative Names: Mesoprogestin/estradiol - Schering
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (PO)
- 08 Aug 2001 New profile
- 08 Aug 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (PO)