At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco
- Class Aminoquinolines; Analgesics; Benzamides; Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action Nociceptin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Pain in Japan (Injection)
- 04 Jul 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Pain (Injection)
- 13 Mar 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in Japan (PO,Tablet)