Research programme: viral fusion inhibitors - Array BioPharma/TrimerisAlternative Names: HIV fusion inhibitors research programme - Array BioPharma/Trimeris; RSV fusion inhibitors research programme - Array BioPharma/Trimeris
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Array BioPharma; Trimeris
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors; Viral fusion protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jun 2006 This programme is still in active development