ABT 828Alternative Names: ABT-828
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)