Research programme: Tie-2 inhibitors - AbbottAlternative Names: Tie-2 pathway inhibitors research programme - Abbott
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)