Research programme: colorectal cancer therapeutics - Genomics Collaborative/ActivX Bioscience
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator ActivX Biosciences; Genomics Collaborative
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in USA (Unknown route)