Research programme: matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors - British Biotech/Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator British Biotech; Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Unknown route)