Research programme: ischaemic stroke therapy - Gedeon Richter/Merck KGaA
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter; Merck KGaA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 15 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Stroke in Germany (Unknown route)
- 15 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Stroke in Hungary (Unknown route)