CDP 923Alternative Names: NB-DGJ; OGT 923
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Oxford Glycobiology Institute
- Class Glycolipids
- Mechanism of Action Glucosylceramide synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2003 The integration of Oxford GlycoSciences into Celltech Group has been completed
- 05 Aug 2003 Oxford GlycoSciences has been acquired by Celltech Group
- 08 Nov 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Metabolic disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)