Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapy - Merck SeronoAlternative Names: AS-900004
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Switzerland
- 14 Apr 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing Switzerland
- 08 Jan 2007 Serono is now called Merck Serono