Latest Information Update: 27 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Coley Pharmaceutical Group
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 27 May 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 May 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Allergic rhinitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)