BL 1826Alternative Names: Nicotine sublingual aerosol spray
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator Bioglan Pharma [CEASED]
- Class Nicotine replacement therapy
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Smoking withdrawal
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Smoking withdrawal in USA (Sublingual)
- 21 Aug 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Smoking withdrawal in USA (Sublingual)