Research programme: nitric oxide-releasing compounds - Biolipox/NicOxAlternative Names: NCX 1501; NCX 1512
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biolipox; NicOx
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor antagonists; Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Europe (unspecified route)
- 02 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Europe (unspecified route)