CI 1044Alternative Names: PD 189659
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Azepines; Nicotinic-acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in France (PO)
- 10 Feb 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 10 Feb 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Asthma in France (PO)