Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - Novartis/RigelAlternative Names: Angiogenesis inhibitors research programme - Novartis/Rigel
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 06 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)