Research programme: breast cancer therapy - BioFocus/Australian Cancer TechnologyAlternative Names: Breast cancer therapy research programme - BioFocus/AustCancer
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Avantogen; BioFocus DPI
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2014 BioFocus DPI has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 23 Sep 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in Australia (unspecified route)