Research programme: monoclonal antibodies - Curis/MicrometAlternative Names: Monoclonal antibodies research programme - Curis/Micromet
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator Curis; Micromet
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)
- 23 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)