CpG 2216Alternative Names: CpG ODN 2216; Research programme: CpG oligonucleotides - Coley Pharmaceutical Group
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Coley Pharmaceutical Group
- Class Adjuvants; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2001 New profile
- 22 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)