BRL 3Alternative Names: BRL3
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Barr Laboratories
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-III for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2001 Phase-III clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)