Alprazolam intranasal - Questcor/Fabre KramerAlternative Names: Alprazolam intranasal - Questcor; Panistat
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Fabre-Kramer Pharmaceuticals; Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action GABA B receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Panic disorder
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Panic disorder in USA (Intranasal)
- 05 Jul 2002 Fabre Kramer has licensed worldwide development and commercialisation rights from Questcor for intranasal alprazolam in the treatment of panic disorder
- 29 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Panic disorder in USA (Intranasal)