Research programme: antibacterials - Albany Molecular Research/CubistAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Albany Molecular Research/Cubist
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Albany Molecular Research Inc
- Developer Albany Molecular Research Inc; Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)