Research programme: monoclonal antibody HUIV 26-derived cancer therapies - MicrometAlternative Names: 2D4; H8
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator University of Southern California
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Choroidal neovascularisation; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2006 CancerVax Corporation merged with Micromet AG to form Micromet Inc
- 15 Nov 2005 Eyetech Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by OSI Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2005 Data presented at the 96th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2005) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section