TNX 224Alternative Names: 166-32; Anti-factor D monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2004
At a glance
- Originator Tanox
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement factor D inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2003 TNX 224 is available for licensing [www.tanox.com]
- 28 Aug 2001 New profile