Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2001 New profile
- 28 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Aug 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in Canada (Unknown route)