Drug abuse therapeutics - Albany Molecular Research
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Albany Molecular Research Inc
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cocaine abuse; Drug abuse
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Drug abuse in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Cocaine abuse in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Drug abuse in USA (Unknown route)