Research programme: anti-infectives - Merck/SyrxxAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - Merck/Syrrx
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Takeda San Diego
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)