At a glance
- Originator University of Tokyo
- Developer Japan Bioproducts Industry Company; University of Tokyo
- Class Dipeptides; Hepatoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis; Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Liver disorders prevention in Japan (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Hepatitis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Liver disorders prevention in Japan (Unknown route)