Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Developer University of Valencia
- Class Vasopressors
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Portal hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Portal hypertension in Spain (Unknown route)