G 2535Alternative Names: PTI G-2535; UIF 70
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator The Solae Company
- Developer National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 2003 Protein Technologies International is now called The Solae Company
- 05 Sep 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)