At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antipsychotics; Dioxanes; Tropanes
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in France (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 08 Jul 2004 Preclinical data presented at the XXIVth Congress Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum (CINP-2004) have been added to the Psychotic Disorders pharmacodynamics section ,,,,