At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Aniline compounds; Anti-ischaemics; Phenyl ethers; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium-calcium exchanger inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral ischaemia; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 A preclinical study has been added to the Ischemic Heart Disease pharmacodynamics section