Research programme: hepatitis C virus inhibitors - Myriad PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: MPYS 188
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2004 This programme is still in active development