Research programme: ubiquitin-proteasome inhibitors - Millennium/RocheAlternative Names: Ubiquitin-proteasome inhibitors research programme - Millennium/Roche
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Proteasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Cachexia in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 1997 Preclinical development for Cachexia in USA (Unknown route)