SC 77964Alternative Names: SC-77964; SC-964
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer