At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)