UK 294315Alternative Names: UK-294,315
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Azepines; Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1a adrenergic-receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in United Kingdom (PO)
- 18 Sep 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in United Kingdom (PO)