At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Immunoglobulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergy in United Kingdom (PO)
- 18 Sep 2001 New profile
- 18 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Allergy in United Kingdom (PO)