Research programme: serotonin 7 receptor antagonists - NPSAlternative Names: serotonin 7 receptor antagonists research programme - NPS
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 18 Sep 2001 New profile
- 18 Sep 2001 Preclinical development for Psychotic disorders in Canada (Unknown route)