Research programme: non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors - Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: HIV-1 therapeutics - Johnson & Johnson; NNRTIs - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-1-infections in USA
- 30 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2007 Preclinical data presented at the 233rd American Chemical Society National Meeting (ACS-2007) added to the Viral Infections pharmacodynamics section